Some business owners think, “I’ve got nothing to steal. Why do I need security?” In actuality, a secure facility reaps more benefits than you may think:
- Fewer thefts reduce costs to replace tools, computers, office supplies and machinery
- There’s less down time due to renovation or repair after a break-in
- A reduction in burglaries lowers insurance claims, keeps premiums from rising and reduces paperwork
- A secure facility decreases employee stress and engenders content workers
- Installing an intrusion alarm lowers insurance premiums
- Any competitive edge you have in your industry won’t be endangered by espionage
- A decrease in security issues allows owners and management to concentrate on running the business
- There are fewer headaches, more free time and less administrative nightmares to worry about.
As seen here, the advantages of a secure facility become apparent when understanding all the costs that seem invisible to the eye.